sábado, 7 de novembro de 2009

That's what happens in real life.

Once upon a time, there was an old man and a child laying down under a big tree near a big grass area. Then suddenly, the child asked the old man.

Child: Grandpa I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me ?
Grandpa: (silent for a few seconds, then he answered)
Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.

Child: Why is that ???

Grandpa: Look on the way, there are a lot of grass there, why dont you walk there but please never walk back-ward, just walk straight ahead.
On the way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up and then give it to me... but just one.

Child: Well ok then.. wait for me.
A few minutes later.

Child: I'm back !

Grandpa: Emm... well I don't see any beautiful grass on your hands ?

Child: On my journey, I found few beautiful grass, but I thought that I would find a better one further ahead, so I didn't pick it up. But I didn' t realize that I'm at the end of the field already and I had not picked up any. Cause you told me not to go back-ward, so I didn't go back.

Grandpa: That's what happens in real life.

Sem comentários: